Sunday, November 27, 2022

Foothills Nature Preserve near Palo Alto, California with Saied: November 27, 2022

Gratitude for beautiful autumn day-after-Thanksgiving hike with my friend Saied.  Foothills Nature Preserve is near Palo Alto (where Stanford University is), and it appears to be on the ancestral land of the Muwekma Ohlone and Ramaush Ohlone people: https://www.smcoe.org/for-communities/indigenous-people-of-san-mateo-county.html

Click any image for larger view. Also, for some reason images are showing a bit brighter and sharper (upon click) after I upload, whereas they used to show a bit darker and with a sharpness true to what I was seeing on my own drive. Mysterious, but I am guessing (?) a new compression algorithm for Blogspot. 

Images copyright Casondra Sobieralski, 2022. Please credit for non-commercial use, contact for commercial use. 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment